Yellamen Vase clash in doubt

Published: 17 Jan 2013 14:000 comments

ASCOT United's FA Vase tie against Borrowash Victoria is under threat due to the freezing conditions.

The Yellamen are due to travel to Derbyshire on Saturday for the fourth round of the competition.

But snow is forecast for the area from Friday afternoon, throwing the tie in doubt.

A pitch inspection will take place on Friday and if the tie is postponed, it will be moved forward to next Saturday.

For the latest news and updates follow us on Twitter @BerkshireSport1

Jump to first paragraph.


Have your say - post a comment on this article

Registered users log in here
If you are registered with us, you can login here. If you are not registered, please do so now. Once logged in you wont have to complete word verification each time you post.