Firefighters called to fire in Wokingham kitchen

Published: 17 Jan 2014 17:300 comments

A FIRE broke out in the kitchen of an elderly lady in Wokingham today.

Firefighters from Bracknell and Wokingham were called to Sale Garden Cottages, at about 12.30pm.

Sparks from inside a microwave caused a small fire which had been put out by the time the fire crews arrived.

They stayed to clear smoke from the building and left the scene after about 40 minutes.

Jump to first paragraph.


Have your say - post a comment on this article

Registered users log in here
If you are registered with us, you can login here. If you are not registered, please do so now. Once logged in you wont have to complete word verification each time you post.