In this week's News (May 1 edition):
- FREE eight-page pullout of the Pride Of Bracknell Awards, featuring interviews with all the winners and runner-ups
- Brave five-year-old Hollie Oxenham lost her battle with cancer, just days after winning the Child Of Courage award at the Pride Of Bracknell Awards
- Plans to scrap the use of retained firefighters in Bracknell are set to be put out to public consultation
- Wokingham May Fayre set to start off cultural month in the town
- A manager at technology 3M says he will be glad to see the back of Winchester House - its former home
- Residents back Broadmoor Hospital plans
- Green light is given by Bracknell Forest Council to revamp Bracknell bus station
- 10 action-packed pages of sport
- Property, family announcements, motoring, jobs and much, much more!
For all these stories and much, much more, pick up a copy of today's Bracknell News. Out now, only 70p!