Dishwasher catches fire in Sandhurst

Published: 18 Feb 2013 17:300 comments

BRAVE residents extinguished a dishwasher blaze this morning.

A crew from Bracknell fire station were called to a house in Abingdon Road, Owlsmoor, around 9.40am, but discovered on arrival that the fire had already been put out by the occupants.

They spent 45 minutes isolating the electrics and removing the dishwasher from the property.

No-one was hurt.

Jump to first paragraph.


Have your say - post a comment on this article

Registered users log in here
If you are registered with us, you can login here. If you are not registered, please do so now. Once logged in you wont have to complete word verification each time you post.