In this week's Bracknell News
Published: 7 Feb 2013 14:301 comment
A FIRM fined by a court after a 16-year-old worker lost five toes in an horrific wood chipper accident and the frustration of Jennett's Park residents who still have no shop, despite there being 800 homes on the estate.
We also reveal extra sites being earmarked for new housing in Bracknell Forest and that the borough has the highest number of solved burglaries in the Thames Valley.
For more on these stories, see this week's Bracknell News, on sale now, priced 60p.
Also this week:
- Bracknell Bees tame Swindon Wildcats - ice hockey picture special
- Improvements to bike trails at Swinley Forest almost finished
- Consultation over Heatherwood Hospital cuts criticised by campaigners
- Bracknell & Wokingham College open day picture special
- Win tickets to Wallace and Gromit's Musical Marvels stage show