Caravan washing goes up in flames

Published: 22 Jan 2013 17:300 comments

FIREFIGHTERS used breathing apparatus, a high pressure hose and a ventilation fan to tackle a fire in a mobile home in Winkfield today.

A crew from the Windsor station with back-up from the Slough station were called to the blaze in Park Square, Cranborne Hall at 11am after a two bar electric heater set fire to washing hung up in the home.

No-one was injured though the mobile home was badly damaged by smoke.

Fire crews left the scene at 12.30pm.

Jump to first paragraph.


Have your say - post a comment on this article

Registered users log in here
If you are registered with us, you can login here. If you are not registered, please do so now. Once logged in you wont have to complete word verification each time you post.