Firefighter free girl's fingers from shredder
Published: 26 Mar 2012 09:300 comments
A crew from Bracknell fire station rushed to the house in Winkfield Street where the girl had her fingers trapped in the plastic guard of the shredder after her parents raised the alarm at 3.55pm.
Firefighters cut the plastic casing to free the fingers and the girl was uninjured.
Firefighter Steve Blackman said: "She had pushed some kind of book down and her fingers caught in the plastic guard above the blade.
"All her fingers were in tact, it was just quite scary for her."
Firefighters were there for an hour.